Hello from Frisco boater

Friscoboater

Captain
Hello everyone! I have been away from boats for a bit, but the bug has got me again, and I wanted to stop by and say hi. I hope everyone is well, and I have missed you all. There has been alot of changes in my life in the past 3 years, and I hope that my restorations have been a help to all. I look forward to helping out with questions and direct you to videos to help.

Jay

Friscoboater

southkogs

Staff member
Welcome back! I hope all of the changes were for the better for you. Glad you're around to help out!

Friscoboater

Captain
Thank you! I will get my sig fixed asap. photobucket is jacked up and I need to pull them down.

southkogs

Staff member
Thank you! I will get my sig fixed asap. photobucket is jacked up and I need to pull them down.
Things are a bit topsy and turvy here with images too - I put an update in the photo tutorial, but it's a patch for the moment. I started using Google Images for stuff I wanted to link to, but you can upload directly to this site too.

Photobucket dropped their free services, so you may have to look for another site to work from if you want to link images.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Hey Jay......long long long time..... please fix your thread. sent you a PM about 5 months ago.

Friscoboater

Captain
I will do my best bro. I might have to take out the images as I lost alot in a hard drive crash. The videos are better anyway.

Maclin

Admiral
Hey Jay, I was re-watching the Sea Ray posts, and got to the one where you had lost the double wound washer for the rear mount (If I understood what you were saying that you could not find) and I have one right here on my desk Dude, kind of funny.

Rick Stephens

Admiral
Gotta tell you, I enjoyed the videos immensely. I wasn't even doing a restoration and I watched the whole thing and survived. Even started my old texas accent up for a while...

Good to see all ya'all again.

Rick

aspeck

Staff member
Welcome back, Jay! You have been missed! Jump back in, and we look forward to your next rebuild!

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
welcome back.

you can edit your own posts now so fixing broken links should be easier.

82rude

Rear Admiral
I use flickr for photos now for here with google photos and Nikon for added protection.