This happened today. LOL!! :lol:

1.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    756.6 KB · Views: 0

dwco5051

Commander
Love it :clap2: Too bad you don't live close. My 10 year old grand daughter is trying to learn Cripple Creek on the fiddle and we spent a couple of hours in the den doing it over and over with me accompanying on the guitar since I don't play banjo. They could practice together at YOUR HOUSE.

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Cool! Sounds great! I can imagine how awesome it would sound in my big steel garage! :rockon:

Maybe the boy will be good enough to play along the next time we head up to Johnstown, PA to visit my buddy. :D

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
The song Dueling Banjos from the movie Deliverance is what fired up the boy. He really likes that song! He heard it in the garage while it was playing on my phone. Loved it.

So I showed him this clip online. Tonight he went to bed humming and making sounds like that song, bouncing all the way.

And a couple weeks ago I showed him this clip. He said he'd like to play that way. Now he'll have a chance. :)

southkogs

Staff member
AWSOME! I'd love to learn to play banjo someday. I don't play the guitars I have now quite enough to add another instrument, but it's on the bucket list.

Couple of very good blue grass festivals down in this area to get him all wound up if y'all wanna' come down.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Theres a few bridges around here and I'm sure that boy sits and plays on a couple of them,lol.