For us that live in the snowbelt

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
Pretty cool, and for you guys up North, that could be handy. I'd hate to have to change those out very often, though. And how do you get them back up in the truck when you're done with them? You'd either need to install a hoist arm on your truck or have several beefy friends around.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Honestly I don't know ,maybe their not as heavy as they look?Still cnat be any worse than a full track system actually more convenient.FOR some reason I couldn't watch the vids.Be nice if they had that setup for a 4 wheeler.

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
For a 4 wheeler, you'd need a pickup truck to follow you around to tote these tracks! They look big and pretty heavy... At some point, it seems that a snowmobile or full sized tracked vehicle would be more practical, although those won't work so well once you get to dry roads, I suppose...

82rude

Rear Admiral
I suppose their for business or service people (cops,sar etc) or the wealthy as I heard their 25 grand!Cannot confirm that but that's what one vid said.My friend puts tracks on his 400 ranger in the winter and though it doesn't go very fast you would be amazed where it can go and how steep of inclines it can climb.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I had tracks for my ATV and they worked quite good, until I decided I wanted to stay warm when I was plowing the road and sold the ATV set up and bought a plow truck.