Iboats College Football Mania

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Now I only have to listen to how the refs stole the title from UGA or some excuse, for a week instead of 52+ weeks of title defense yakking.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Wim...did you ever doubt them....? :D

During the first half...:eek:

Looks like they'll still have a very good team for years to come, it's hard to deny their talent.....

Now I only have to listen to how the refs stole the title from UGA or some excuse, for a week instead of 52+ weeks of title defense yakking.

Naw, the refs were from the B1G... :D Actually, they seemed to do a pretty good job....

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Hard to believe the talent Bama has. Saban puts Freshmen QB, wide recievers and running back in the game to make a come back for the win...:encouragement:

I doubt Bama could have won this game without DC Pruitt staying with the team til the end.

aspeck

Staff member

They do have some legitimate gripes ... the offsides on the blocked punt that wasn't off-sides ... a couple of unsportsmanlike penalties that should have been called ... #48 should have been ejected (that push to the head of Fromm was totally uncalled for and after he already had 1 unsportsmanlike penalty and should have had a couple more), etc. You should never put yourself in a position to let the refs sway the game, and Georgia did just that. Also on a second and 26 from the 41 in overtime ... and you give up the 41 yard pass ... Georgia deserved to lose more than Alabama deserved to win. I still say UCF #1!