Iboats College Football Mania

sam60

Captain
...Thanks Art! I look forward to this every year. This year I don't have to decide whether to pick my team or not...:watermelon:

Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member
I`ll start the prognosticating....

Roll Tide...!!! :D

Tide sure got OSU ticked off ... being a conference champion and all ... of course it was fine last year when Penn State was conference champion and was overlooked for Ohio State ... justice, karma, whatever, it was the first time I was happy to see Alabama picked! Might be the last time I root for Alabama also ... :D:peep:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Urban should call for an NCAA investigation why unbeaten #12 UCF was overlooked and the Tide got a berth. :rofl:

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Leave my Alabama coaching staff alone...!!! :frusty:

D.C. Pruitt is now Head Coach at Tennessee.

I hope this game against Clemson is not a repeat of last year...Kiffin left Bama before the game last year and I am sure that affected the play of our offense against Clemson...here we have Pruitt now the Head Coach of Tenn. and our defense has already been down this year with injuries. I know Pruitt will be spending much time looking to recruit for his new job and not so much on a defensive scheme for the Tigers. :mad2:

aspeck

Staff member
Hey Cowboy, at least you will have a "good excuse" again when Alabama goes down ... :fencing::boink::boink::target:

FYI, I don't care much for Clemson, either.... so I will be rooting for a tie.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
LOL Art,
I am sure I will have more excuses before game time :laugh:

Actually the last 2 Championship Games have been well played and very close games. Yes I love my Tide...but...I Love College Football and want to see another Well Played Game...!!! :eagerness:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Just had my daughter Tiffany make all my picks ...😬 This will be interesting ! She knows absolutely nothing about football which means she inherited all my picking skills ..😌. Some of her reasoning I couldn?t argue with ! Tigers are cool so they will win dad ! I like Cowboys so I?m picking them ! LOL!!!!

aspeck

Staff member
It?s started .... but still not too late to join ... it?s College Football Bowl Mania Time! 3 week?s of mayhem and fun!

aspeck

Staff member
If he stays in first for too long we can always ban him!