Nascar - And Then There Were 12 - ATM Playoff Round At Charlotte

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Truex wins and is in the next round. Elliott 2nd, then Harvick, Hamlin and McMurray the rest of the top 5.

iFL early winner is........................Smokin! in the boys room. LOL

aspeck

Staff member
What???? I might have won???? I gotta check that out ... been a bit busy this week and just got home ...

GA_Boater

What???? I might have won???? I gotta check that out ... been a bit busy this week and just got home ...

After much deliberation, laser checks, polling of drivers and drawing of lots, Nascar decided you won your 3rd slurpee11.png of the season. Congrats, Mr. 'speck.

Cup and Trucks are at Talladega for the weekend. X-Men are exhausted and have the week off.

aspeck

Staff member
I was positive my lug nuts were going to be loose! guess I was able to sneak that one by the inspectors ...

GA_Boater

And I thought it was a screw! LOL

Ya earned it, aspeck. Congrats!

aspeck

Staff member
That is cool, Leardriver! So you can honestly say your are much faster than Truex!:plane:vs:car:

Leardriver

Petty Officer 1st Class
We travel at 460 knots, he is a measly 185 to 215 mph depending on the track. I should point that out.
Really, I am thrilled for the entire teams' success. it hasn't always been that way. They are consistently the car to beat, along with Kyle B.

sam60

Captain
Truex is much more controlled, likable and deserving than busch . Just my take.

Do some tight left turns on the way to 'Dega...:)

Leardriver

Petty Officer 1st Class
What I would really like is for the engine to stay together. Last year, MTJ was on the pole, leading the race, and a Toyota engine blew, taking him out of the Chase. That is a big disappointment after being strong all year.

aspeck

Staff member
Truex would be my favorite driver if he drove a Chevy. I like him, just like Chevy's more... wish your guy good luck each week from now to the last week of the season. Hope he takes home the Monster Cup!