NFL - Week 5

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Yep - A different team in the 2nd half. Vikes are moving. 17-9 Vikes.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Not sure who gave Bradford the ok to start, big mistake. Lost all of the 1st half.

Lots of penalties against the Vikes this half.

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer
A Barely is a Win!
Me Crying in my Soup, be?’n a Steeler Fan an All!
Muhahahahahaaaa!

Last edited:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Bradford got tackled by one of his lineman's rear end last night. Reminded me of the Mark Sanchez butt fumble.

Vikings looked BAD last night. Looks like another Packers division title coming.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Being a homer and picking my 1rst place Jaguars this week ... Wish I had last week ..:facepalm: Very quickly sliding into the bilge again ..:lol:

Wait ! Did I just say 1rst place Jaguars ? :tickled_pink: I must be dreaming or something ...:suspicious:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Being a homer and picking my 1rst place Jaguars this week
Now they are going to lose! :)

I actually think the Rams should win. They would have beaten the Seahawks if not for losing the ball through the endzone on a TD dive by Gurley. We will see...Jacksonville is actually favored.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Ya, Bradford was very skittish, he was afraid of getting hurt again. Well guess what... Keenum looked pretty good tho....

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Now they are going to lose! :).

Probably .... I know they are scoring a lot of points but our defense is playing pretty strong ... If we keep the running game going and BB dosn't throw any picks I think we have a shot at winning .. Just haven't played well at home for some reason ...