NFL - Week 4

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
KC adds an insurance score on a fumble recovery as time runs out. 29-20 final.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Chinese fire drill at the end. Quite comical with KC scoring a TD..

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
funny story here. I know this guy that was in bed watching last night’s game. At 47 seconds, score 20-20 he hit record and muttered to himself ‘I’ll watch the OT in the morning’ and went to sleep.

aspeck

Staff member
I turned the TV on to see the last 60 seconds of the game ... very entertaining 60 seconds!

aspeck

Staff member
Before I turned on the game I was sitting in the State Police Barracks ... local drug bust with a lot of "shock and awe." The 2 "adults" that were busted put everything on the kid and then were upset because the police weren't giving them back their money. The kid decided he had a headache and wanted to go to the hospital ... guess he thought that would keep him out of jail. Anyway, that was why I was there ... honest ... EMS ... It was a very sad scene, but kind of funny at the same time seeing what perps try to get out of being arrested ... they have it down to a science and think no one will figure them out. So it was after that when I got home and turned on the TV ... made for an interesting night. Thought I was going to have OT to calm down and get to sleep ... but, NO. That didn't happen.