College Football.....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Big Game tonite.... #1 'Bama vs #3 FSU Go 'Bama!

WI started slow against Utah St last nite. 10-10 at the half with State scoring the first 10pts. Final score 59-10 WI... :)

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
#1 'Bama vs #3 LSU Go 'Bama!

ESPN better fix their schedule because they have 'Bama playing #3 FSU at the new ATL car showroom. LOL

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Just saw that on the ticker. Watching MSU... My bad...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Apparently, FSUs chant has been disallowed?

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
....:help: Someone please send my college and Pro team a decent QB !
It's like I just watched last years season all over again in one game ....
Pretty good defense and zero offense ... :pout:
:facepalm:

GA_Boater

Apparently, FSUs chant has been disallowed?

They should translate it to German. LOL

I don't hear much in the way of crowd noise, even after the FSU TD. Or the 'Bama fans bought all the tickets.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I find it hard to watch the 2 teams that have left me so discouraged at the end of so many seasons ... I wish they both would lose at the same time ...:lol:

RGrew176

Commander
A good day for me as Michigan handled Florida. You take away the two pick-6's and Michigan dominated. GO BLUE.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
21-7 "Bama starting the 4th. FSU is imploding with TOs......

GA_Boater

Now you know why you don't hear the Tomahawk Chop. :lol:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Is it too early for the slightly round lady to stretch her vocal chords?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
that's not good for FSU, QB just was just helped off the field..

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
A good day for me as Michigan handled Florida. You take away the two pick-6's and Michigan dominated. GO BLUE.

Yep I agree ... As a lifetime Gator fan it was hard to watch .. I actually picked Michigan to win all the suspensions and distractions leading up to the game .
I knew after the blocked punt and we couldn't stick it in the endzone it was gunna be a bad outcome ... Hard to believe we were still in the game even in the 4rth ..
Was hoping Franks would have played better .. His fumble after picking up that first down really hurt our chances .
Congrats Grew !!

RGrew176

Commander
Yep I agree ... As a lifetime Gator fan it was hard to watch .. I actually picked Michigan to win all the suspensions and distractions leading up to the game .
I knew after the blocked punt and we couldn't stick it in the endzone it was gunna be a bad outcome ... Hard to believe we were still in the game even in the 4rth ..
Was hoping Franks would have played better .. His fumble after picking up that first down really hurt our chances .
Congrats Grew !!

It was the first game for both teams so there were going to be mistakes made and both teams made them. One of my biggest concerns going into the season was how well the Michigan defense would play with all the young players. Looks like, at least at this stage of the season the defense will be OK. Once the Gators get their offense in gear they will be OK IMO. Hope the rest of your season is a good one.