College Football.....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
38-17 Badgers..... you'll still look good in red, sam.....

sam60

Captain
I'm trying to figure out how to change my avatar while having crow for dinner.

64osby

Admiral
Spartans take the Paul Bunyan trophy home from the Big House. Sparty on.

sam60

Captain
W.jpg Can't figure out the avatar right now...I'm sure he Musky will help, GA_.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Heck, that W looks pretty good sam......... It's been too long, I don't remember either.....Lol

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Looks like ur doing it right, sam. Just need to stretch it out as far as u can when u see the little boxes after u load it from your pic file., There, I helped... :)

RGrew176

Commander
Michigan quite plainly did not deserve to win. Their defense kept them in the game but 5 turnovers by the offense and a touchdown called back by a holding call made it impossible for Michigan to win. Looking at it in a realistic mode they were ranked way to high at the beginning of the season. Unfortunately they will probably lose 2 or 3 more games. They are still rebuilding the program. Defense is there but the offense is running behind the defense in capability. Still a Michigan fan forever so GO BLUE.

aspeck

Staff member
O'Korn may be a hometown boy (till he moved to FL for football reasons, and parents stayed in PA), but his ego is way to high for his talent level. Now that Spieth is out for the year, MI became a team that will not be as feared. Defenses will challenge O'Korn and he will think he can beat them on his talent. I foresee a lot more INTs in his future.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I didn't think MI had a chance to win the B1G..... It was the "experts"...... ;)