College Football.....

aspeck

Staff member
Go Iowa State! PSU wins ugly again ... could be #3 next week

sam60

Captain
And to think that I challenged Musky when he's nowhere to be found. The bet is off if I don't get a response by kickoff.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
And to think that I challenged Musky when he's nowhere to be found. The bet is off if I don't get a response by kickoff.

Hey Sam. I'll take that bet. I have no idea what happened in college fb today. Been a very hectic day. Watching MSU and MI....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
MSU 14 - 3 MI at the half, in the Big House.......

64osby

Admiral
WMU wins in 7 OT game 71 - 68 over Buffalo. Breaks the scoring record, ties the OT record.

sam60

Captain
Hey Sam. I'll take that bet. I have no idea what happened in college fb today. Been a very hectic day. Watching MSU and MI....

I'll honor it even though you waited until you had a 10 point lead...:D

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I'll honor it even though you waited until you had a 10 point lead...:D

10pts, eh? I saw they had a late game. Had no idea..... Ur still on a Corvette high...... :) I would have taken that bet all day every day.....;)

sam60

Captain
10pts, eh? I saw they had a late game. Had no idea..... Ur still on a Corvette high...... :) I would have taken that bet all day every day.....;)

Well Musky I have a 4 point advantage at the half and yes, the Corvette highs bring a lot of lows. Picture a big block chevy short bed fleet-side from the late 70's tugging a tinnie. At least that what I keep telling myself.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I just saw, 17-10 WI. UR right there...... Not worried tho...Lol That Vette will tow the tinnie in a hurry... Hmmmm, what is the tow rating of a Vette? :)

sam60

Captain
I just saw, 17-10 WI. UR right there...... Not worried tho...Lol That Vette will tow the tinnie in a hurry... Hmmmm, what is the tow rating of a Vette? :)

The practical one in the household is winning so far. I do think I will throw caution to the wind temporarily. Geico gave me a pretty cheap quote but I also need to call my home owners insurance. Chickens aren't in the coup yet.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
MSUs D has stepped up. Pouring in the Big House....... Start chasing those chickens!