Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

daily music fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redneck joe
    started a topic daily music fix

daily music fix

On my other forum we have some liveaboards and she started a thread called 'liveaboards have no vinyl' because of course no space so we all post up our music vids.

I'm into all sorts of music, do not categorically dislike anything. Grew up with folk music (i'll put up some of dads work from the 50's and 60's sometime), lean pretty heavy to country, classic rock, and island music that was ingrained by listening to Jimmy for as long as I can remember (Coconut Telegraph is my fav)

only one rule - if you start to watch a vid, you must watch the whole thing. No skipping; need to learn to appreciate all kinds of music and skipping will not get you there..

ok two rules; please use the insert video link (kinda not just the like doing pics its right next to that one) instead of just the link.

Grew up on Hee Haw every weekend at the grandparents so we'll start his thing right by combining a couple 70's classics...

• Harritwo
    replied
    One of my holiday favorites that i listen to.

Leave a comment:

• sphelps
    replied
    Thanks Waterman I missed that yesterday so listened this morning ..
    Its tradition ! At least once every Thanksgiving ...

Leave a comment:

• Watermann
    replied
    A Thanksgiving classic revisited...

Leave a comment:

• redneck joe
    replied
    Yeah lost one of the OG's couple days ago.

Leave a comment:

• sphelps
    replied
    Lol ! That concert does sound like fun but unfortunately it’s a little to far and I’m swamped at work lately ..
    I thought Lynyrd Skynyrd had quit touring .. What’s left of them ...

Leave a comment:

• redneck joe
    replied
    our neighbor will let us use is 20 acres for a day or two...

Leave a comment:

• sphelps
    replied
    Got room for another camper ?

Leave a comment:

• redneck joe
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott Danforth View Post
    Joe..... your friends must not get out much....
    no, we just smoked too much weed.

this is happening a couple miles away on the Farm. We have both rooms full up (airbnb) and the driveway has a camper tonight so they can get in line early.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Danforth
    replied
    Joe..... your friends must not get out much....

Leave a comment:

• redneck joe
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott Danforth View Post
    .....Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

no one ever believed me when i told them that. Had to get my cassette out and show them.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Danforth
    replied
    song titles.....Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

or song duration.....Shine on you crazy diamond 26.01 minutes

pink floyd gets the nod in both categories.....

Leave a comment:

• redneck joe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Watermann
    replied
    Originally posted by jbcurt00 View Post
    I suspect Annie Lennox would be appalled, Jack White, would probably like it
    Yeah that was close to being a horrible rendition, like a bar band singing Sweat Home Alabama.

Leave a comment:

• jbcurt00
    replied
    I suspect Annie Lennox would be appalled, Jack White, would probably like it
    Last edited by jbcurt00; September 21st, 2019, 04:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X