daily music fix

KJM

Lieutenant Junior Grade
i've always been a big john hiat fan ....this is about a time when his girl commited suicide....makes you think...

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
LS last tour kickoff concert tonight at the Jaguars stadium . In my heart the last tour is when the plane went down ...
Not sure who this guy is but it was kinda cool ... Love this town ! Prayers go out to the people and there family that were killed and injured at the Landing shooting the other day . What a POS that guy was !
I'[video]https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-pty-pty_maps&hsimp=yhs-pty_maps&hspart=pty&p=lynyrd+skynyrd+jacksonville#id=4&vid=e12b1c63f32bc1687e4d8219d221db09&action=click[/video]ll follow up with a real LS tune ..

hvymtl939

Chief Petty Officer

I hate myself for liking this, since Fl-Ga Line is a crime against humanity, but it is catchy.

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Every time I go into Walmart I head for the CD bin, all CD's 5 bucks, Canadian. This week I picked up Santana's Greatest hits. My bones didn't hurt all the way home with that CD blasting. Something about endorphins spewing through the body. Talk about a cheap high, that's what I get when I love the music, a cheap high. Now that Marijuana is totally legal here in Canada I might even try it, but it ain't as cheap like a good tune is.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Every time I go into Walmart I head for the CD bin, all CD's 5 bucks, Canadian. This week I picked up Santana's Greatest hits. My bones didn't hurt all the way home with that CD blasting. Something about endorphins spewing through the body. Talk about a cheap high, that's what I get when I love the music, a cheap high. Now that Marijuana is totally legal here in Canada I might even try it, but it ain't as cheap like a good tune is.

Problem is you go to jail if caught using weed in your car, stick with music.

sam60

Captain

The cool thing is that as a stage IV cancer patient who lives in a state where it is legal, I can get a ride to and from "the store" and listen to music at home. It takes the pain away to some extent. A few positives though, I only need to shave every 2 weeks, nose hair trimmer battery lasts longer and I don't need to go to the barber. :watermelon:

Millions of responsible people like me can't even get a prescription for an opioid due to the abuse by others..

Oh yeah, music..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUyid7OImrg

southkogs

Staff member
Forgot how talented Jerry Reed was - plays his guitar to sound like a banjo!