daily music fix

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I know this has been posted b4, probably by me. But, it's worth another post. My 21yo daughter just heard it tonite 4 the first time. We've been rocking out during a conference call..... :)

southkogs

Staff member
I'm typically not a fan of Stairway, but that cut is exceptional. Ann Wilson has a killer voice and it really made that arrangement powerful.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I'm typically not a fan of Stairway, but that cut is exceptional. Ann Wilson has a killer voice and it really made that arrangement powerful.

Yeah, that cut is killer. It brought Jimmy Page to tears. Robert Plant looks like Mr Cool in that vid. Seems to be aging gracefully unlike Plant.

I met Bonham's son, Jason, years ago doing a gig outside Mpls in a small venue, tiny is more like it. Your typical small watering hole......

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Probably not most of you guys cup of tea but it's still music and these bands take this stuff real seriously .. They practice hard to put out this sound .. I have been in quite a few of these battles in my youth against rival schools ... It was always a fun time !

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Got kinda' hooked on this stuff today:

Even had the Mamas and Papas going for a while :laugh:

my Alexa ecosystem has a great library form Tunein. Never heard of that, but great Beatles day last week, John Stewart (tho no Last Campaign... :-( ) then Dylan on Friday

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
oh and I got my beats pill connected bluetooth so now I have laptop, monitor (for my DIRECTV, and Alexa all in my office. I think I'm going to get another Dot and connect only for music, downstairs to the main house system - which also runs the pool and garage area.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Falling asleep here, time for some hair band and not ballads.