daily music fix

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
Must have been using a Drum Machine, a Guitar Machine, a Keyboard Machine, and a Tambourine Machine

southkogs

Staff member
Must have been using a Drum Machine, a Guitar Machine, a Keyboard Machine, and a Tambourine Machine
Good pantomime for sure :)

Tork and Nesmith were actually pretty good musicians when the band got going. Though Nesmith couldn't play the trickier licks on the guitar that appeared in several of their tunes. Within a little while though, they were able to play live - and did rather successfully.

gm280

Supreme Mariner

Oh I can believe they actually played their respective instruments. That music wasn't that difficult to learn and play. At least at that time they actually still played instruments. Today's boy bands (I mean groups) are studio backed up with choreographed dance. Very little talent to produce such music. JMHO

dwco5051

Commander
Redneck Joe, this duet is for you. Jerry Lee Lewis, one of the founders of rock and roll with Rev. Soloman Burke, one of the true pioneers of R&B. And as an added bonus Ronnie Wood on lead guitar and doing a Merle Haggard number.

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
Jerry Lee Lewis, that noisy no talent? I hear him and I would be retuning the radio, or nudging the tone arm

Tnstratofam

Commander
How about a little Bluegrass on a Friday evening.:)

I really like this group. With both Chris Stapleton as the lead singer as well as Gary Nichols. They have a great sound.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
And for those that think i just like old coutry music, or what passes for it here is one of my favorite bands and favorites songs

gm280

Supreme Mariner
And for those that think i just like old coutry music, or what passes for it here is one of my favorite bands and favorites songs

I can remember going to a Rush concert years ago. That was beyond a doubt the loudest concert I have ever attended in my life. The sounds were almost deafening loud. My ears rung for days afterwards.

My first experience with Rush was on a Canadian Music channel where this was the first Rush song I've heard and research more of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMSFqXGZ5TQ

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Nothing better than a Saturday filled with the sounds of RUSH!

This is one of my favorite video intros Spirit of.Radio... O'Malley says Jesus, Mary and Joseph sounds like the dammed howling in Hades!

Tnstratofam

Commander
Nothing better than a Saturday filled with the sounds of RUSH!

This is one of my favorite video intros Spirit of.Radio... O'Malley says Jesus, Mary and Joseph sounds like the dammed howling in Hades!

That was Awesome!!!!!!:encouragement:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Just surfing around and ran into this ... Kinda cool ..
Btw , the rush intro was awesome !