daily music fix

JimDirt

Seaman
I'm not sure if Rebel Son counts as southern rock, but whatever is, I really digthe guitar work these guys do. I love guitar! LOL
Some of their earlier stuff is pretty nasty...maybe even vulgar, but the 2 albums that I like of theirs, Choke on Smoke, and Articles of Confederation, has some cuss words, but nothing too bad. These 2 songs are pretty clean.

FLATHEAD

Commander
Rebel son is straight up rockabilly. Been listening to them for years. A lot of of their stuff is pretty rough to say the least. Would get you banned here in short order. Years back in a nice little pub restaurant they had one of those touch tune juke boxes. Someone punched in “redneck piece of white trash”😦 felt bad for the owner he was frantic trying to shut it off , finally unplugged the power.
I like rockabilly, lot of bands in these parts. At most of the big local car and bike shows a rockabilly band is the feature entertainment.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Happened to run across Elton John's Farewell Yellow Brick Road World Tour. Filmed last Nov, Disney +. Last concert in the states. 75 at the time. The man can still sing and play the piano... May want to check it out...