daily music fix

Tnstratofam

Commander
Let's see if I can get this to work.

A little something to relax to on a Friday night.

A little bit of that Tulsa sound!

Tnstratofam

Commander
Here is another good song from my youth. I had this on an 8 track along with J.J. Cale's Naturally.

Not your typical Charlie Daniels song but awesome just the same.

southkogs

Staff member
That "No Stairway" joke gets a lot of mileage in guitar shops! :D

Here's a little more of the genius of Roy Clark (... though not to knock Buck Trent):

sam60

Captain

I was informed that I was neglecting the hummingbirds while watching college football today. The sugar container reminded me of a Van Morrison song.

Edit: Piece of cake! LOL

Click the Insert Video to the left of Quote in Advanced Editor and paste the URL, an example URL is in the insert box, of the Youtube vid and click OK. You guys had it except you used Link instead of Insert Video.

I tried GA_

Edit: It took a Musky...... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
OK you old farts grab the Admiral and get on up !! Busting a move IS required for this one !

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I play guitar some and my all time favorite guitar player is Eric Johnson. If I could ever play this piece, I would die a very happy man. He has an amazing ability that not many can duplicate. When I see his playing ability, It makes me wonder how he can move his fingers that fast. Watch and enjoy one of the guitar greats;

I don't know how to post it like all the others. :sorry:

Edit: Sure you do........ :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Tnstratofam

Commander
A little Kool and the Gang as the Admiral and I head out for a Saturday Night on the town to celebrate a good friends birthday. You all have a good evening!

And Boogie!!!!!!!!

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Here is another good song from my youth. I had this on an 8 track along with J.J. Cale's Naturally.

Not your typical Charlie Daniels song but awesome just the same.

that complete album is awesome. It is too bad more people don't realize his talent outside Devil Went Down to Georgia

southkogs

Staff member
It'll take ya' a while to get through this, but an hour of Larry Carlton and Robben Ford is not really wasted anyway:

BTW - I've had the chance to meet Larry a couple of times. Aside from being a genius on any guitar (but nearly diety on the 335), he's a SUPER nice guy. Really genuine and friendly.