I feel like a kid again

littlerayray

Lieutenant
My stepson who is 7 and I had a nerf gun fight we made forts in the living room and had a big battle this evening since his sisters went to their grandmother's his mum my gf was shaking her head saying I was having more fun then he was

southkogs

Staff member
My boy and I used to have some pretty epic battles upstairs ... now that he's older, it's airlift runnin' around in the woods. Good times!

sublauxation

Lieutenant
Gotta love nerf gun fights with the kids, we've had some pretty good squirt gun fights too! And no, there's no shame in having more fun with them than the kid is.

southkogs

Staff member
... heck no! How d'ya think I've managed to keep playin' with Legos and Matchbox cars over the years :)

ojotaylor

Seaman Apprentice
That's awesome. I do that with my 6 year old...I think I enjoy it more than he does.

hungupthespikes

Master Chief Petty Officer
Did the same with the grandson, sister, mom and dad last Christmas time. Ended up having to build a Nerf gun rack for his bedroom.
Check Youtube, just tons of ideals and how-tos.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I fly my 400 class radio controlled copter and my grandchildren work real hard at shooting it down with their nerf guns, I know, real scary!

thumpar

Admiral
I have around 50-60 nerf guns. My son loves them. I have the 35 round drum mags, a bunch of 18 rounders and some of the 10s. There is even a belt fed and full auto electric in the collection. I had to get 2 of the big Uhaul boxes taped together on top of each other to pack them up. My son is 7 and we have been shooting them since he was 2.