Incoop?????????

lncoop

Vice Admiral
In all seriousness (yes, I can be once in a blue moon, and this is the only time till the next blue moon in 2018) ostrich is a good substitute for beef ... Yummy red meat ... Could help fell the void of a nice steak every now and then ... Hope you can get that out of your system and get back to eating slim jims (wait, is there really meat in them?) and twinkies! Praying for you!

Oh, I forgot about Emu! Thanks Art! I just read of cases where people whose chicken was grilled on the same grill with meat had severe reactions, and apparently some sufferers can't have milk, etc. It could always be worse.

lncoop

Vice Admiral
Last time I checked Rattlesnakes and Iguanas were not mammals.

Incoop is it any land animal or just mammals?
Land mammals. Apparently they're the only critters whose meat contains Alpha-Galactin. I told the allergist I wasn't reacting to pork but she said that I would, and I finally did.

littlerayray

Lieutenant
I can't imagine going through life without bacon so sorry to hear of your predicament

lncoop

Vice Admiral
I can't imagine going through life without bacon so sorry to hear of your predicament

Thanks bud. It's not fun, but it could be worse for sure. We all have our crosses to bear, and at least I'm not allergic to scotch, or beer, or fried chicken bird, or peanut butter and jelly sammiches.