Preseason football

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Got the playoff info from what this guy said . . So I guess I'm wrong .. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...ong-eagles-qbs
Not sure where the article said anything about playoffs wins but is sure ripped Tebow.

I kinda laughed at this line early in the article..."The Eagles were kicking the snot out of the Colts, 23-3, after two quarters, holding the ball seemingly the entire half and racking up nearly 300 yards of offense already, and anyone who resembled a true NFL starter had already retired to the sidelines.
But one Philadelphia Eagles quarterback still had yet to don his helmet. The football messiah was in the building".

Last edited:

Pony

Rear Admiral
No Title

Attachments

• photo228488.jpg
    photo228488.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 0

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
The guy mentioned it at the end of the clip .
So I just took his word for it ..
Lets just see if he gets better in preseason . He might make it as a backup . Idk .
Tebow played pop Warner here in town .
And being a huge Gator fan I can't help but to be a bit of a homer ..JMO and everyone has one ..

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I question the top 10 too. In fact, I disagree with the order..... Indy isn't high enough and Balt., Ari and Dallas are over-rated, IMO. I don't think Denver will be in the top 10 either. Peyton had a couple good years. I think he's going to start fading away..... But who knows......

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I think Arizona will be very good assuming Palmer stays healthy. Not sure if any of the teams below the top 10 are good enough to replace any of those though.

Fleetwin

Lieutenant Junior Grade
How do you find out which team has the LEAST number of convicted Felons?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Watching the Browns and Bills on ESPN. Unfortunately the Darrell Waltrip of the NFL is in the booth. :facepalm: