Preseason football

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
How many losses before they get rid of Cutler? Can't believe he is still the QB.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
We got Pittsburgh coming to town tomorrow .. Hoping for a little better year this season .
Go Jaguars !!

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I don't get too excited over pre season games. They are basically practice games.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I agree Bruce. The Vikings have won all their pre season games in the past and sucked all season. I've seen the opposite too with other teams....

That being said......

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Vikings will be better this year. 8 or 9 wins? Packers will still win that division.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Watching preseason football is kind of like taking your cousin to The Prom........:facepalm::facepalm::grumpy:

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
How many losses before they get rid of Cutler? Can't believe he is still the QB.

No kidding! That guy is toxic. If I were the new head coach hired by Chicago, I think I'd be renting a house, rather than buying, if Cutler is to be on the team. I can't believe the Bears gave Cutler such a big contract. The guy is worthless.

bassman284

Commander
No kidding! That guy is toxic. If I were the new head coach hired by Chicago, I think I'd be renting a house, rather than buying, if Cutler is to be on the team. I can't believe the Bears gave Cutler such a big contract. The guy is worthless.
Everybody has their own idea. If the Bears ever get him something resembling an offensive line he'd look a lot better. He's running for his life as soon as the ball touches his hands. Granted, he's not as cuddly as some would prefer. If you spent 3 years as QB in a Mike Martz offense, you'd be grumpy too.

hungupthespikes

Master Chief Petty Officer
Not much to look forward to.
One look at the schedule and the Browns will be lucky to win 5. :Cry:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
How long before the Tebow experiment is done and he gets cut?

He just isn't very good.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Funny the only QB on the Eagles roster that has won a playoff game is Tebow .. You can hate him all ya want but he has proven to be a winner on and off the field .
2 years out of football I would think any QB would be rusty .. JMO ...

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Funny the only QB on the Eagles roster that has won a playoff game is Tebow .. You can hate him all ya want but he has proven to be a winner on and off the field .
2 years out of football I would think any QB would be rusty .. JMO ...
I take it Mark Sanchez's 4 playoff wins don't count?

Being a great guy off the field has nothing to do with being a NFL QB.