Connelly Big Easy single ski for sale on Ebay

firstx1017

Petty Officer 3rd Class
For shits and giggles I found a Connelly Big Easy for sale on Ebay - even with shipping pretty cheap considering I paid over $250 over 8 years ago for ours. Just throwing it out there as a wide beginner ski.

skibrain

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Really tempted.

Think if you had a PAIR of those. You could ski at 10 mph!

gt2003

Petty Officer 1st Class
WOW, now that's a really big ski! Almost like a wakeboard with slalom ski bindings!

firstx1017

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Really tempted.

Think if you had a PAIR of those. You could ski at 10 mph!

OMG - so true!!! My hubby was laughing at your comment! lol

I wakeboard and it's not as wide as the wakeboard - but I like not having to be twisted like on the wakeboard - so I love it! Plus I can get up really easy!! lol

SkiDad

Lieutenant Commander
I think the Connelly Pilot would be a better ski for this size of ski - or if you want more performance the skinnier Connelly Outlaw. I'm 220 and I can get up no issues on the 67" version of the Outlaw. I think that big easy is way to large once you get better. But then again as long as you get up that is most important :)

firstx1017

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I think the Connelly Pilot would be a better ski for this size of ski - or if you want more performance the skinnier Connelly Outlaw. I'm 220 and I can get up no issues on the 67" version of the Outlaw. I think that big easy is way to large once you get better. But then again as long as you get up that is most important :)

Yes, I'm sure at some point it will seem too big. But for beginning and getting used to getting up on a single ski - it was "Easy" as it's name says. Now that I can get up hopefully next summer I'll progress and then get a different board. I got up on this our last time out this year - wish I would have tried it at the beginning of summer! lol I can't wait for next year though!