This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slalom Course?

I live in Memphis, TN and I'm wondering if there are any suggestions of a place where there is a public slalom course set up. Any suggestions?? Any info is appreciated

Re: Slalom Course?

Go to a forum where there are course skiers:

www.proskicoach.com

www.thewaterskiforum.com

www.ballofspray.com

Comment

In some states, any permitted course is "public". In MN when we are going up North, if we can't get a permit on the lake we are on then we ask the Sherriff for the locations of any nearby permitted courses.

However if you are using one that is not yours, you need to make sure that you are equipped to put the balls back if you knock one loose. You also need to make sure that you have the proper boat for the job and know how to drive it. You can really make a mess out of a course if you don't know what you are doing.
      2012 Malibu VTX 5.7 Monsoon 350
      2018 Ram CC 5.7 Hemi

www.oldjeep.com

Comment

I don't know Memphis, but if you vacation over this way, Percy Priest in Nashville has one, Center Hill has one, and Tims Ford has two.
        Fun boat: 2004 Stingray 190LX, Merc 4.3 Carb, Alpha I, SE Sport 300 Hydrofoil, Hi 5
        Ski boat: 1985 Ski Nautique 2001, Perfect Pass

Comment

Get in touch with Jeff Rogers in Olive Branch. He can get you the hook up.
          '85 Ski Nautique 2001

Comment

Originally posted by oldjeep View Post

In some states, any permitted course is "public". In MN when we are going up North, if we can't get a permit on the lake we are on then we ask the Sherriff for the locations of any nearby permitted courses.

However if you are using one that is not yours, you need to make sure that you are equipped to put the balls back if you knock one loose. You also need to make sure that you have the proper boat for the job and know how to write my essay fast and drive it. You can really make a mess out of a course if you don't know what you are doing. You need to make sure that you are equipped to put the balls back if you knock one loose. You also need to make sure that you have the proper boat for the job...

Hi,

Do you have any experience with The MidSouth Premier Waterski Club (location: on Holmes Rd. at Center Hill Rd in the memphis area? I've been subscribed to iwsftournament events and they often send me invitations to different clubs, courses and tournaments in my area. But I've contacted John (he's the owner, and it's a private club) directly and still waiting for any information from him. Do I need my own boat for training?

Comment

Working...
            X