No announcement yet.

Will My Boat work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is a 9" It will have blades as big as Dumbo's ears. At least that's how I remember the one I saw in 1974

Here is the Prop chart for the engine, from the 1981 OMC accessory catalog. I always found it to be a little Optimistic on the what size of a boat each pitch could handle. We found a 12" to be the best on our 14 footer, which is why I figured an 11" for your 16. Some part #s may have changed over the years

Click image for larger version  Name:	img033.jpg Views:	2 Size:	36.8 KB ID:	10758626
    Last edited by jimmbo; June 21st, 2019, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmbo View Post
      If it is a 9" It will have blades as big as Dumbo's ears. At least that's how I remember the one I saw in 1974

Here is the Prop chart for the engine, from the 1981 OMC accessory catalog. I always found it to be a little Optimistic on the what size of a boat each pitch could handle. We found a 12" to be the best on our 14 footer, which is why I figured an 11" for your 16. Some part #s may have changed over the years

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\timg033.jpg Views:\t2 Size:\t36.8 KB ID:\t10758626","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"10758626","data-size":"full"**[/ATTACH]
      Lmao! Well, I can tell you it is not that big!

Comment

Your boat will absolutely work for those kids. Pulling somebody up on 2 skis is not hard for your motor. Just for giggles when we.were teenagers we skied behind a 14' richline with a 25 hp scott.

Comment

Working...
        X