Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada skiing

-Hello,
    i will travel to Canada next month to travel. I have a question that where is the best place for shoot nice photos for water skiing in Canada so which are necessary?
    Thank you

Canada is a huge country. If you narrow it down to a city or Province you will probably get some replies..

THEY THAT GO DOWN TO THE SEA IN SHIPS 1623-1923
    Dave S. S/W Louisiana
    2002 Larson SEI 190 fish 'n ski. 2002 Suzuki DF140 4 stroke
    Sold: 2000 Odyssey Lextra 2102 Pontoon Boat, 2000 Johnson 90hp J90PLSSE
    Sold: 1987 Rinker V190 4.3L 175 HP Alpha One Gen one

Comment

Travel to Canada in Feb and water ski? Odd....
      Money spent @ Boat Restoration should be measured in Smiles & Pride SHOP IBOATS-BOAT SPECS-FORUM HELP-REPAIR/RESTO

Comment

I spent a lot of time looking for a lake with a hill.----I wanted to go waterskiing.-------Not likely you will find a lot of bikini weather in Canada in February.-------I like Burntstick Lake in Alberta in summer.----Or any lake in Muskoka in August.

Comment

I smell a Troll, but...

If you want to Ski in Canada during the month of February, or March, for that matter, I would recommend Marmot Basin in Jasper National Park. Banff, Sunshine Village, or Lake Louise which are in Banff National Park. You would hard pressed to Waterski when the temps in those months can be in the -20 range or colder

A friend had a cottage at Burnstick, but that was 40 odd yrs ago. We did our Waterskiing at Calling Lake Alberta.

Comment

Working...
          X