This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a boat that came with a BUNCH of stuff

I don't ski or wake board nor does my family...I suppose keeping a set around in case we have a guest on the water is an option, but how to I know what any of this stuff is worth if anything? boat came with wake skate, wake board, tube, buncha ropes, a vintage O'Brien slalom, another newer slalom, and a couple sets of regular skis; one set is "extra wide". I'm not sure if I want to store it all; we are keeping the tube and wondered if the other stuff was worth keeping or trying to price & sell?

I'd say it's time to start skiing and wakeboarding....and I'm 61.
    If ya can't fix it with a hammer,ya got yourself an electrical problem.

Comment

Craigslist... should give you an idea of what you can sell those items for, if you so chose to.

Comment

it's hard to say without pictures. The old slalom ski it probably worth 50 bucks tops. 40-50 bucks for combos. Maybe 100 for the wakeboard. What kind of ski is the newer one ?
        2003 Malibu Sunsetter LXI, Acme 525, Radar P6 ski

(I still like to help with Force outboards !)

Comment

I'm storing it all in my covered trailer with my lawn mower and junk...I'll get out there and take some pics eventually and report back but I think it says HO on it.

I'd probably keep one set of skis in case anyone ever wanted to try...but I'm too old & sore and my step daughters and their boyfriends are entitled softies so I don't ever see them trying anything new or risky like a wake skate LOL.

Comment

once you try wakeboarding, you will get a bug and want to do it.

the wider skis are for beginners, helps get on top of the water easier and at a much slower speed

i have 4 sets of skis myself, one was bought the summer after I was born. learned to ski on those. so they will never be sold. the others are a cet of wake-board skis, a set of combos and a junk set that came with my first boat (will become wall art along with the old Gale outboard)
            Cheesehead boating the Gulf Coast of FLA 27.51° N, 82.53° W

1988 Cruisers Rogue 2420 -VP 290 DP now powered by custom 468 - https://forums.iboats.com/forum/owner...988-rogue-2420

Past Boats
            1970 Wooster Hellion - Merc 9.8
            2002 SeaRay 190BR - 5.0 - A1G2 - "Cheeseheads in Paradise"
            1984 Avanti 170DLI -3.0 stringer- "Ship Happens"

What’s behind you doesn’t matter.Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Hi, everyone. I did't want to create a new topic, the question is pretty banal. I thought about buying a small cutter for fishing, entertainment such as water skis and relaxing with my family. Some damn are expensive. So what you think about this Bayliner 275 Cruiser? I think it's too expensive. Can found good options on the used market to $20K?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBiggers View Post
                Hi, everyone. I did't want to create a new topic, the question is pretty banal.
                You should start a new topic about your questions,

closed
                Money spent @ Boat Restoration should be measured in Smiles & Pride SHOP IBOATS-BOAT SPECS-FORUM HELP-REPAIR/RESTO

Comment

Working...
                X