Indy Liquid Pro Wake Tower Vs Big Air Cuda Tower?

Galaxytandy

Seaman Apprentice
Hello Boaters. This question is for wakeboard tower users. I will be in the market for a wake tower soon. I'm torn between the Indy Wake tower liquid pro and the Big Air Cuda tower. If anyone has either of these two towers installed on your boat id love to see pictures. I will be installing four wake tower speakers and a Bemini to go with ither one. Just not sure which one to go with. I will attach a picture of my boat so you can see it. Please let me know your thoughts and what you think would have a better look for my boat.
Thx

Attachments

• photo307880.jpg
    photo307880.jpg
    738.1 KB · Views: 2

TWest80

Recruit
I would go with a New Dimension Tower. I have a '94 malibu echelon because I'm a huge skier first. Wanted the tower for pulling tubes and occasional wakeboard ride. I had a hard time justifying over $2,000 for a tower, but after research and wanting a tower that looked and blended to windshield lines I went with the New Dimension and with black finish. Wayne at New Dimension did an amazing job...all custom welded to fit the boat perfectly. Manufacturer installed for $250.00 so I can be confident it was done correctly and is strong. Attached the pic of ours...Check their website out...I believe you will not be disappointed spending the extra $$.

Attachments

• photo310934.jpg
    photo310934.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1