Bearing Buddies or Keep Super-Lube caps?

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Dude, you're contradicting yourself. First you say it keeps the hub pressurized & then your saying the grease is not making it's way to & thru the outer bearing.
If you hand pack the bearing and fill the hub with grease, it won't make it to the outer bearing and it's not its purpose to grease any bearing.

You said they were garbage yet you don't even know how they work! Maybe you should read how they work!

Please note that it says NOTHING about greasing any bearings.

https://www.bearingbuddy.com/how-bb-works

Last edited:

The Force power

Commander
If you hand pack the bearing and fill the hub with grease, it won't make it to the outer bearing and it's not its purpose to grease any bearing.]QUOTE

Again like I said earlier; You know exactly what to do & not to do / The reason I'm against them is; it give a false impression to most in-experienced people that giving a couple of pumps into the grease-nipple & their bearings are greased.

Why have it? when you have to grease the bearings the conventional way even when equipped with them.
have double-lips seals. grease stays in & your water stay out

THE END:closed_2:

rothfm

Ensign
Have the easy lube spindles. I have seen how the grease flows to the inner, and forces out the old to the front, gently. No seal issues. I do this 2 times per season by jacking up each wheel, spinning it while easily putting in grease. WORKS GREAT. Preffered to Buddy Bearings.