What type of trailer

I have a 2000 Crownline 266 br, weight 4500 lbs, 26+ long and I’m looking for a trailer to store my boat on for the winter.

I will I’ll only need to travel 3-4 miles from my home to my Marina in the Spring where the boat will be lifted off the trailer and put into the water. The reverse will be done in the
Fall

What is the lease expensive type of trailer I would need?

alldodge

Staff member
What is the lease expensive type of trailer I would need?

Cheapest you can find that would hold the load.
Not being flipped, but you can get a trailer to fit the boat, or even a larger trailer that can hold a larger boat and it would work as well. Don't know where your at, but CL, or FB market place is probably your best looks

TyeeMan

Master Chief Petty Officer
If you're not going to actually load and unload from the trailer, and if the boat will be lifted off the trailer, , my guess is the cheapest trailer would be bunk style trailer. You'll also get the most support for the boat.

That said, you couldn't pry my roller trailer from my dead hands but in my case I load and unload from the trailer, , frequently.

Check around at boat dealers, they may have some trailers that were traded in or may even have some old stock that they're wanting to get rid of.

And as previously mentioned, Craigs List and FB Market.