Chrysler 26 sailboat

Status
Not open for further replies.

madman960

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hi all.

I purchased a 26 ft Chrysler sailboat last week. Have yet to try sailing it. Motors around real well. It's a rare fixed keel.

It has a Harken roller furling jib which I have no idea how 2 use. Replacing the main sail tomorrow, weather permitting. I also purchased a solar kit that I would like to install this weekend. Optima deep cycle 800 cca battery is new for the solar kit.

The sailboat needs a deep cleaning and updating. I will get some pictures this weekend. Boats name is St Nicholas and currently in Grand River Ohio. I will likely change the name this winter.

Bill

southkogs

Staff member
I've never used a roller jib. Always thought they looked like a nice way to change the sail dynamic though.

Mopie

Cadet
Any good news? Did it all go together?
In passing, you will enjoy the roller furl if it is set up right and works well. Contact Harken for instructions, etc.
if you can find local help.
Good Luck!

southkogs

Staff member
Mopie you need to spend a little time with our RULES. We ask you not to post in topics over 90 days old unless you started 'em. I'd like to see more activity in the sailing forums too, but let's do it the right way.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.