98 waverunner crankcase flooded???

Bone1099

Cadet
I have a 98 1200XL. It swallowed the center piston. Oil line came off after or during the previous owner rebuild. so i rebuilt the top end new pistons rings etc .75mm overbore. Took it out and it ran fine for about an hour. Took it home and a couple of days later nothing. It will not hit at all. It has recent plugs, good compression, everything seems to be in order and It is firing when turning over. So i convinced myself the crankcase was flooded. Turned off the fuel, tied the throrttle full open and cranked it over for about thirty seconds then wait twenty-thirty min for starter to cool and do it again. I did this about five times. Still No start doesnt even hit nothing. Also it has new fuel valve. And it ran perfectly three or so days ago. I shut it down and restarted it multiple times.
"I dont get it Big Dan"
Thanks

Bone1099

Cadet
Re: 98 waverunner crankcase flooded???

Ok so i came home tonight and tried it again and nothing. So i thought maybe it dried out and now needs fuel. I turned on the fuel pulled the choke spun it over the filter promptly filled with fuel and then it kinda acted like it wanted to hit but it just kicks back. this thing cant jump time can it? Isnt everything solid state. the flywheel would have had to slipped?