looking for wire diagram for updated cdm conversion for a 96 mercury 120xr sportjet

aksor

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: looking for wire diagram for updated cdm conversion for a 96 mercury 120xr sportj

Mine was pretty dry too and had some rips in the corner but after going bankrupt ordering ignition parts i ended up using some of the rv black rubbery sealer that comes in a roll with paper backing and so far so good.

On another note my cdi box is still somewhere unknown to me after paying express shipping and ordering it on June 12
Note to all do not do business with Marine Supply Direct ! Bad taste in the mouth :-(

Trailratethisfx4

Seaman Apprentice
Re: looking for wire diagram for updated cdm conversion for a 96 mercury 120xr sportj

wow that sucks aksor. i orderd the parts monday night and every time i check the update status the date keeps pushing back...im pretty bummed i was hopeing to get these here to my house and put on so i can take the boat out this up coming weekend and hopefully be happy about all the money i have spent on getting this boat on the water.

Anders67

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Mine was pretty dry too and had some rips in the corner but after going bankrupt ordering ignition parts i ended up using some of the rv black rubbery sealer that comes in a roll with paper backing and so far so good.

On another note my cdi box is still somewhere unknown to me after paying express shipping and ordering it on June 12
Note to all do not do business with Marine Supply Direct ! Bad taste in the mouth :-(

Is it the company with the parts, ore the deliver-company that is the problem??.

Yes the plate sealing is important. Mine (when i got it running) was cavitating when pushing full throttle and boat low speed/floating.

And i found the back end, on side of the jet pump/hull leacking engine exhaus., and someway it was sucked down in to pump inlet. Now (when put silicone seal on tube on ) when trotteling up that?s gone.

Now the only problem i have, is that i would like a liiiiitle more top speed, ore faster lifting of the boat when throtteling up. But it seems that the pump is not big enought. If i don?t find a better impeller, then the originally Mercury fitted one.