1994 Four Winns Fling

Blackroze

Recruit
Hello all,
I thought I would post this here since this boat is pretty much a Jet ski. The boat has an omc 115 jetdrive jeer115 motor in it. I am having issues... I think...

When I take it out with 2 people it will go about 35MPH, when I put more than 2 people in it, it does not even go 15MPH based on the "guess your speed" guage on the dash. I took it home, did a compression test, and saw 90 psi on all 4 cylinders. Nothing out of the ordinary. It is slow out of the hole, and gets on place pretty quick with only 1-2 people, but does not ever seem to plane with a 3rd or 4th up front. Is there anything I need to look for, or is this pretty much expectation out of this boat? Thank you all for any help.

yakesm72

Cadet
Re: 1994 Four Winns Fling

I have the same boat and that is the same with mine. It works best with 2 with one in the front reverse facing to get the boat up on plane as the boat is stern heavy. 250# motor, 160# fuel, 200# driver compensated by nothing. It gets worse the more weight you sternload. Don't know if this helps you at all. just my experience.