any help or advise would be appreaceated!!!!! sport jet thrust washer !!!!!

jayson115

Cadet
hey guys i have a 94 sport jet reagal rush ..changed the impeller and wearring and noticed there is no thrust washer on the shaft and it looks like the part is discontinued ....can anyone out there tell me where to find one or the size width of the washer??? so i could possibly make someing i hear there pretty pickey so id like to get the spacing right thanks for any help guys

bedwards36426

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: any help or advise would be appreaceated!!!!! sport jet thrust washer !!!!!

Do you know the part number I may have what you need. Give me the part number and I'll try and track it down at home. I have a spare motor, pump and all at the house disassembled. All I need is the number and I'll see if I have one.

jayson115

Cadet

yeah this is the part number thanks alot for taking a look and your time
#-820326

bedwards36426

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I'll take a look an see what I come up with. I'll get back with you tonight if I have time it tomorrow buddy.

bedwards36426

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Was there no washer at all on your boat? I think this is the washer you are looking for 1 3/8" diameter, 7/8" inside diameter, 1/8" thick. It has some wear on it not 100% sure this is what you need but I think it is. Take a look
Oh well can't post pic til morning. It won't let me post from iPhone. I'll try and get a pic up 1st thing tomorrow.

jayson115

Cadet

no there was none there there at all ...i just bought the boat in december and replaced the impeller and noticed that there was nothing there i dont know if the previous owner lost it or it just wore right off ...my understanding with these boats is there pretty picky and im sure that 1/8 of a inch would make a differeence where it all lines up ..and even if i seen the washer id have no idea if it was the correct one or not hahah..

bedwards36426

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Ok I have never had any impeller or pump problems. Only motor trouble. I will post a pic but this is the right washer. I bought a bayliner jazz with no title for parts and that's where this washer I have come off of. Post pics in a min

bedwards36426

Petty Officer 3rd Class

check your pm