WHOO HOO!! Ordered my SportTabs!!

silly34

Seaman Apprentice
Got the Nauticus SportTabs SX for my Baja Blast jet boat. Lots and lots of good things I've read about them. And yes I ordered 'em off of iBoats :0)

B.

silly34

Seaman Apprentice
Re: WHOO HOO!! Ordered my SportTabs!!

Now how do I make them fit!!?? Oh boy...

photo.jpg

bedwards36426

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Call the guy at nauticus. I can't remember his name maybe Greg. He will get u to email him your pic and he will email back to you your pic with a specific location marked for install. They are very helpful

silly34

Seaman Apprentice

Yeah he is helping me out. We think we have a spot but I gotta find out about the upper bracket mount. Not sure how high it is supposed to mount.

B.

JimS123

Fleet Admiral

I know about the good things on OBs and I/Os, but pardon my ignorance - why would you need them on a jetboat? And further, OMG what about backing up?

silly34

Seaman Apprentice

This boat is horrible to plane, and isn't any fun to keep on a plane because you pretty much have to be full out. I've read where other jet boat users have used these on similar boats and got great results. Not really concerned about backing up since I don't really do it.

The ride plate was adjusted with no effect.

B.

JimS123

Fleet Admiral

This boat is horrible to plane, and isn't any fun to keep on a plane because you pretty much have to be full out. I've read where other jet boat users have used these on similar boats and got great results. Not really concerned about backing up since I don't really do it.

The ride plate was adjusted with no effect.

B.

Not familiar with Baja Blast, but from what you said it must be terribly underpowered. How long and how many HP? Let us know how the tabs work...

silly34

Seaman Apprentice

14' Sport Jet 90hp. A real powerhouse :(

Think I am going to get it all fixed up and running right then sell it.

B.