New trim tabs for older (97-99) Yamaha GP's!!!

frozenokie

Petty Officer 1st Class
Found a place in the NE that machines trim tabs out of aluminum for my 97 GP's. The tab mounting holes matches the old stock (plastic) trim tab holes, so installation is easy. The biz authorized me to spread the word on the tabs since they are hard to find - especially made of aluminum and not plastic!

The price I paid was $100 :D and they'll never break off like the plastic ones. Now I might be able to actually use the Pro-Tec aftermarket ride plate I bought for it whereas the ride plate itself did not correct porposing like I had hoped.

Let me know who wants, and I can post a link for his email address.

skidog13

Recruit
Re: New trim tabs for older (97-99) Yamaha GP's!!!

Found a place in the NE that machines trim tabs out of aluminum for my 97 GP's. The tab mounting holes matches the old stock (plastic) trim tab holes, so installation is easy. The biz authorized me to spread the word on the tabs since they are hard to find - especially made of aluminum and not plastic!

The price I paid was $100 :D and they'll never break off like the plastic ones. Now I might be able to actually use the Pro-Tec aftermarket ride plate I bought for it whereas the ride plate itself did not correct porposing like I had hoped.

Let me know who wants, and I can post a link for his email address.

I need a pair of tabs for my 97 gp1200 please tell me where you had them made.
Tahnks