Old rider, new here

gamerse

Recruit
I joined up to contact a member on here. Anyway, I've maintained the family PWCs for 10 years now, and have experience with helping others with their skis. My
hands on brands are Kawasaki, Seadoo, and Mercury. I own a 96 Seadoo Sportster, and did own a 98 Kawi ZXI befor I gave it to my brother. My other boat is a
27ft Bayliner Cierra. My last job was an Aircraft Avionics technician. I was laid of by seniority. (Its hard being the bottom of the Totem Pole) Anyway, I'm a good electrical guy, I do most troubleshooting with the FSMs and never seeing the boat/pwc. I have a high success rate as well. You can shoot me a PM any time, or
catch me over at seadoofourm.com

:cheers:
Ernest

The Rooster

Ensign
Re: Old rider, new here

Welcome Ernest, and thanks for offering up your services.

RandyJ

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Old rider, new here

My next birthday I'll be 60 and enjoy all water sports as much as the kids out there... so don' think you're getting too old to have fun! I'm crazy on a waverunner but ALWAYS practice being considerate of other boaters. To me that's the most important thing you can do on water... be a responsible and considerate fellow boater. THANKS for offering your help. I've got my boats and PWC's under control but having a heck of a hard time figuring out what's going on with my 4 wheeler... starting problems, battery/power acting crazy... can't tell if it's a bad/corroded connection or bad battery or bad solenoid.