Bayliner Reflex trim tabs

football28

Recruit
Im looking to get some trim tabs for my bayliner reflex sports jet and i am wondering what size to get because theres limited space for them

kend301

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Bayliner Reflex trim tabs

You need to get NAUTICUS part number ST960-40 and then call Gerg at Nauticus at 800-233-0194 and tell him Bob from Iboats said you need the short pistons for the tabs and he will hook you up .

kend301

Lieutenant Junior Grade

You are gonna love them , Greg has pics of mine mounted on a Reflexx and knows what to tell you to do . When you get them if you need hepl post up and I will PM my cell to you to talk you through it :)

johnpaullewis

Recruit

Took my new Reflexx out this weekend. Had a blast, but will be calling Greg tomorrow to order the trim tabs.

Jono69

Petty Officer 3rd Class

In my opinion, I would go with the Smart Tab set with 30lb actuators. I have a set with 40lb's on my Regal Rush SJ120 and they are a little too much push even at their lowest settings. You are immediately on plane with the 40's, but depending on your payload, even as well as you can distribute everyone and everything, they will really screw with the balance and turning of the boat. I am going to order 30's here really soon. Just my opinion with my experience.

sptjet90Reflexx

Petty Officer 1st Class

what do the trim tabs actually help do? plane better?