How do I bypass the oil injection 94' TurboJet 90 Fling?

redfro

Cadet
:confused:My turbojet 90 has a electric oil injector/fuel pump in a canister, and I would like to start using pre-mix. The only instructions I can find are to unplug the injection unit, and plug the line from the reservior. My question is, does this injection unit also work as the fuel pump? If so, how will i get gas? Thanks so much!:confused:

And-Con

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: How do I bypass the oil injection 94' TurboJet 90 Fling?

i have a 115 and it was bypassed when i bought it; ill try to get you some pictures of the pump, the engines removed for the time being which should make pictures easier. ill hope to get them taken tomorrow.

redfro

Cadet

awesome, thanks.

And-Con

Petty Officer 2nd Class

i can't actually get a picture of it, some ******* decided the digital camera in sitting in my jeep would look better in his hands, fortunately he didn't slash my top to get it, but still leaves me without a camera until i find a decent sale. that being said, it does appear that one of the 5 lines from it has been blocked(someone shoved a bolt in it, then cinched a hoseclamp around it) i may try to hunt down a camera in the next few days, but until then, i would say you seem to be pretty well advised, but if you hear anything more extensive about how to remove it, i would be interested in hearing-I'm rebuilding my engine and would like to remove all the old bits of oil injection.