kaw 90 ts jet ski

ash0

Cadet
i put my ski in the water today witch is a 90 ts jet ski and it ran but it bogged down but when i took the seat off and left if off it ran great cause the smoke would have room so could someone tell me why the smoke is in the ski instead of out. the hole in the back is that suppose to have plug in it when its in the water...any help please...thanks alot

ash0

Cadet
Re: kaw 90 ts jet ski

I put the ski back in the water today and there was water coming in the ski and I looked there was no cracks but I still dont know what could be worng with it. It bogged down when I rode it before and I took the off alittle but not were no water could get into the motor and it ran good like that cause the smoke would not go out. Could anyone tell me what is that big hole in the back beside the prop does it need to have a plug or does that type doesnt take a drain plug...Please help me??? Thanks alot:confused:

Jeff Walkowiak

Lieutenant Commander

you have an exhaust leak,, find it and fix it ,both water and exhaust fumes will fill the hull if you don't locate where it is leaking,, first check all hoses associated with the exhaust system and look for holes in the muffler.
if it takes on water when it just sits without running you probably have a drive shaft seal leaking

ash0

Cadet

Thanks guys one more ? do you know where to find a diagram of the drive shaft and the muffler? Thanks very much