Pro vxr and Polaris 750 slx

paragod

Seaman Apprentice
I just bought this pair of skis and they have been sitting for years the were owned by a older man that passed and they sat for yrs the look like brand new. What shoul be done before I fire them up They have fresh gas new battires I would think the carbs and plugs need cleaned. But The big ? Is how is the oil system on these skis and should I leave them hooked up or can the be disconnected The Yamaha looks like it is vacum driven pump off the intake looks like it would be easy to DC and go to pre mix I just wont these oilers to fail and blow one up .

Seaboo2

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Pro vxr and Polaris 750 slx

You can buy a block off plate and disconnect the oilers or do them like me and my buddy's do and simplly stop using them (of course run pre mix) just drain the oil tank, fill the fuel tank with pre mix, and stop using the oil tank. If you run an aftermarket pipe or other mods you need to go premix anyway.

paragod

Seaman Apprentice

I got the yamaha running great no problems. The Polaris on the other hand is having fuel problems First the pickup tubes in the gas tank or gone,dissolved by the old gas next would any one have a total diagram of the fuel hose routing I have a new 3 outlet fuel pump to stop the front cylinder fuel starvation problem and hopefully keep her ritch with fuel there is 2 lines on the end of the fuel rail on is input from the fuel pump were dose the other go it has a bolt stuck in it then the 2 vet hoses I guess from the top of the fuel tank ? thanks :confused:

BiXLL

Petty Officer 1st Class

My guess is it would be a return line.