The First PWC

TG

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Okay, First off I'm a Boater, bass fisherman. I just picked up a Polaris 750SL for the wife and daughter. This thing is in excellent condition they {family} say it runs fantastic. This is the first PWC. I know I'm gonna be working on this thing, so does anyone out there know where I can get a owners manual for a 94 750SL, tried ebay no luck. I know I'll need the service manual too. Any help. I'm usually at the Force forum so I'll be over here now too.

rivercat49

Seaman Apprentice
Re: The First PWC

found a link for a service manuel by searching under polaris pwc. Sorry i'm not computer savy enough to know how to bring that up in my message. I have done the same to keep the wife and kids happy. We have a 97 wave runner. Keeps me fishing instead of pulling rhem around on a tube. Good luck :cool: :cool:

TG

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Thanks for the reply river. I think the service manual for this thing should be no problem. What I'm really looking for is an owners manual for a 94 polaris 750sl. So far its working perfect take'em to the ramp, launch the thing, call me when you want the trailer. I fish, their happy life is good again.

TG

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Thanks Bix, I try over there.

TG

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Off the manuals for awhile. Does anyone know if a storage cover for a SL650 will fit a 94 750sl

BiXLL

Petty Officer 1st Class

I believe all the SLs were the same hull, so it should work for you.