Hey this is allright !

Mod2

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Hey this is allright !

Gentleman....just a point of view here...<br /><br />Perhaps this forum can be used not only as an area that PWC riders get to gether and help each other with problems, but also perhaps an area that boaters and PWC riders can get together and share views on problems between boaters and PWC riders. I myself have had some bad run in's with PWV riders but I also know some riders that are very responsible people and and share dislikes about the irresponsiblity of some PWC riders. And also, there are some boaters out there that are as bad as some PWC riders. All I'm saying is, lets' give this forum a chance to develope. Thanks!!

NathanY

Commander

Hey mod2-NOT. :p <br /><br />I dont care about the feelings of PWC's and will be glad if the law passes to ban them from all the lakes in Arkansas.<br /><br />Just my opinion though, I could be wrong.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Most pwc riders, the nutso ones, wouldn't stoop so low as to be on a "boat" forum. Most are too arrogant, proud, fatheaded, egotistical. The others know we are right. :) <br /><br />A 4" spoon lofted high in the air is a fairly good deterent.<br /><br />OK, time to make nice.<br />I love wacko pwc drivers. <br />I wish they would cut the lines to my planer boards more often.<br /><br />Yours truly, roscoe Hatfield.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, I'm sure PWC riders feel welcome here now, after this shameful display of hostility.<br /><br />We have a no bashing rule here, guys. Even though the language is acceptable, so far, this is bashing, pure and simple.<br /><br />If a PWC guy showed up on one of the boating Fora and said this kind of stuff about power boaters or sailors, wouldn't you all be after us to delete them???<br /><br />Think about it. :)