Hey this is allright !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey this is allright !

Now boaters and jetskier can attempt to get along.

Re: Hey this is allright !

I doubt it.

Comment

I thought it was a site to be able to rage on jetskiers??

Comment

There is no way one owners of these is going to repair one.They all have there head screwed on backwardsAll they know is WTO at all timesI thought this was a "Boating Forum" not "WaterToys"

Comment

I know alot of boaters who have there heads on backwards...or in another dark spot that wont be mentioned.....Personally id rather see jetskis than sailing. But that my opinion..

Comment

I keep waiting for FWC to open season on them.

Comment

Me to, Specks n Reds.... Me too....What would be a "sporting" way to get em'? Harpoon maybe?
              I don't give interviews, and I'm no longer a public figure..

Comment

Snapper baitThey don't fall in the sport fish catagory, so flounder gigs, bow/arrow, crab traps.And if they get close enoough as you know they will riding your wake my choice is a 8' mono cast-net

Comment

Comment

Specks do you prefer your jetski filleted or whole or is it catch and release???

Comment

Easy fellas, all Jet skiers are not bad. There are the few that ruined it for the rest of them.

Comment

There are alot that ruin it for a few!!Just this weekend in one of the creeks that dumps into Great Bay at the Jersey Shore there were 5 of the darn thing just pass the bridge running around WOT!! The Creek is only about 100-150 feet wide and it is the main waterway to get to the bay from Mystic Islands.So I say Torpedo them ALL!!

Comment

Being a former jet skier myself, I can say that there are alot of jerks that ride them (myself excluded). Ask the guy whose 28 foot four winns me and two of my friends pulled 10 miles down river two summers ago. He lost his engine and our 3 jet skis got him back to the harbor. He no longer thought so badly about PWC riders after that!

Comment

All-in-all, the majority of jetski/wave runners or whatever they heck they want to be called these days, (have to be careful or I'm sure a law suit will be pending in this crazy country of ours), back to the subject - the majority of these folks are DANGEROUS! Too young, (Oklahoma legal age to drive one is 12 years old - that's crazy!), WOT, no brains, etc... When I'm pulling my daughters on a tube, ski's or wake board and these idoits follow 10 yards back or cut accross within 10 feet of my kids - I'm ready to turn around and point my bow directly at them and go WOT into them. If my boat was a beater, I would probably do it and I'm not a violent person.Oh yeah, don't want to forget about those who think they own the dock. I'm waiting for 10 minutes to get into the dock so I can go retrieve my truck and when someone pulls away from the dock, these jetski idiots come flying in (WOT again) from nowhere and take my spot without ever waiting. I taught the last one a lesson. I put my fenders up around the front of the boat and pulled in to the spot that I had been waiting on. He came flying in ahead of me, but was quickly moved out of the way by my boat - he did get wet by the way. Hopefully, I taught him a lesson on dock courtesy and waiting your rightful turn.

Comment

Wow 12 is too young. CT law requires that you take and pass a PWC class, and get licensed. Noone under the age of 16 can ride one legally without an adult onboard. Perhaps this is why I haven't seen too many *****holes on jetskis.....

Comment

Working...
                              X