Which One

RGrew176

Commander
I am contemplating the purchase of a PWC next year. The two brands I have looked at are Sea Doo and Yamaha. Not knowing a whole lot about PWC's which one do you recommend. Just curious. Besides these brands are there others I should consider.

JimS123

Fleet Admiral
We owned a number of SeaDoos for over 20 years. They were always the fastest and the funnest to ride, even though they were harder to maintain and broke down more than some of the others. Every one we owned was bought brand new.

Four years ago we upgraded to a new Yamaha FXHO cruiser. Riding it for the first few times was a thrill. After doing the 10 hour maintenance and eventually the winterization we were sad that we had owned Doos for so long.

Nuff said.

Scott06

Vice Admiral
My experience may be a little more limited. Have had a 2004 seadoo for about 8 years, bought it with about 110 hrs have about 250 now. Very little trouble, jet pump and replacement last year was only non winterization maintenance work required.
Really very tough and reliable, I flipped mine got some water in engine, that was three years ago.