Thanks to Moderators for this new Forum topic

bvassel3

Petty Officer 1st Class
A BIG "thank you" to the Moderators for identifying this need to separate out this topic on propellers and then working hard to get it started on our Forums by populating this new thread with some recent posts on prop questions and answers.<br /><br />iboats remains committed to also continuing to focus on finding and offering online the very best prop deals available anywhere...to further help all boaters.<br /><br />BV

walleyehed

Admiral
Re: Thanks to Moderators for this new Forum topic

Thank YOU, Mr. BV!!!!<br />This adds alot of organization, and adds a quicker response time to the posters...<br />All I can say is somebody had a great Idea here...Thanks! :)

Ron G

Commander

I second that.i really enjoy it.

Salmonseeker

Petty Officer 1st Class

I must agree, it makes it alot easier for someone like me to find advice. I am new to this trying to find the right prop, it can be very frustrating for those inexperienced. I have learned so much from reading all the posts.<br />Many thanks to all in this forum who help others out.<br /><br />Jason

QC

Supreme Mariner

I said same over on Dockside. Yup, good!!

ob15

Chief Petty Officer

I think it's great and almost feel sorry for Dhadley & walleyehed. You guys are going to be real busy here. But of course we can't thank you enough for all your help.

Realgun

Commander

Yup thanks for the new stuff and we really needed it!