Enertia and me boring you again

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingscott

Fleet Admiral
Do.you know they said that a mid engine car could not be produced for.under $100,00. Look at the base price of a 2020 corvette.

What are you going to do when.you.precious Enertia is obsolete?

Do.you have a facebook page with a lot of selfies of you and your prop?

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral
Do.you know they said that a mid engine car could not be produced for.under $100,00. Look at the base price of a 2020 corvette.

What are you going to do when.you.precious Enertia is obsolete?

Do.you have a facebook page with a lot of selfies of you and your prop?

Ok. I’ll need to now out now. I think you’re either winding me up or on the silly pills.
I can think of loads of mid engined cars for under 100k.

All I can do is advise on the subject of props, from having tried a few. I’d like to think I know at least enough now to see clearly when a boat has the wrong pitch prop on its drive or outboard. This example is very very obvious. anyone who can’t see that, probably doesn’t know much about the matter. All I can conclude.

Anyway. Not worth an argument really. I’ll finish by saying that I’m not a one prop guy. I love lots of props for sure. Have plenty of them. Just that the enertia certainly stands out for most occasions

all the best.

JimS123

Fleet Admiral
How can any prop be obsolete? Maybe new technology will come out that offers better "performance". But that just makes the old prop outdated. It still works just as well as it did when IT was the newest technology.

flyingscott

Fleet Admiral
How can any prop be obsolete? Maybe new technology will come out that offers better "performance". But that just makes the old prop outdated. It still works just as well as it did when IT was the newest technology.
Well that whole thing just went over your head.

JimS123

Fleet Admiral
Well that whole thing just went over your head.

No, I get it. But sometimes when #$@! make &^%$ statements some newby-type people might read it and take it as gospel.

I mean, you have to admit that there have been some really really idiotic comments made on these forums by people who think they know everything.

Additionally, I have been surprised recently on how lax the mods have become. There have been multiple page threads that I was sure would have been closed. And yet, say anything about **** or **** and you get edited, even if it is in jest.

Sooooo, anyhoot, where can I buy a sbarrow? The concise data in the review makes me want to buy one.

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral
No, I get it. But sometimes when #$@! make &^%$ statements some newby-type people might read it and take it as gospel.

I mean, you have to admit that there have been some really really idiotic comments made on these forums by people who think they know everything.

Additionally, I have been surprised recently on how lax the mods have become. There have been multiple page threads that I was sure would have been closed. And yet, say anything about **** or **** and you get edited, even if it is in jest.

Sooooo, anyhoot, where can I buy a sbarrow? The concise data in the review makes me want to buy one.

I’d maybe wait for the data to come out with a more neutral test, with the right pitch. Can’t wait to see how it gets on.

Last edited by a moderator:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

When you're a Mod, you can start closing threads. We do have standards, maybe not the same as your standards.

Also, all of us have said some dumb things. I mean every one of us does it every once in a while, including you!

flyingscott

Fleet Admiral

My McCulloch 75 hp runs just the way it was born and it is still obsolete. Name these sub $100,000 dollar mid engine cars.

Jims123 you are a buzzkill! Go buy yourself a joke book so you know what one is!

JimS123

Fleet Admiral
My McCulloch 75 hp runs just the way it was born and it is still obsolete. Name these sub $100,000 dollar mid engine cars.

Jims123 you are a buzzkill! Go buy yourself a joke book so you know what one is!

Last time I made a joke it was censored.

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral

You have surely heard of a Toyota MR2. They have been mid engines since the 80’s and would be about 1/5th the price of your 100k
alpine A10
Porsche Boxster would be about the most common.
noble
alpha Romeo 4c
lotus Elise.
All are well under your 100k. Likely closer to 50k

you want me to keep going ?

flyingscott

Fleet Admiral
You have surely heard of a Toyota MR2. They have been mid engines since the 80’s and would be about 1/5th the price of your 100k
alpine A10
Porsche Boxster would be about the most common.
noble
alpha Romeo 4c
lotus Elise.
All are well under your 100k. Likely closer to 50k

you want me to keep going ?

I would.like you to mention a mid.engine car. The porche and toyota for sure are rear engine. And list a car with the performance of a Vette for under 10Ok. The base price of the new Vette is around $60,000. None of the cars you mention are in that class.

Last edited:

Scott06

Vice Admiral
I would.like you to mention a mid.engine car. The porche and toyota for sure are rear engine. And list a car with the performance of a Vette for under 10Ok. The base price of the new Vette is around $60,000. None of the cars you mention are in that class.
No the MR2 and the Boxster are quite definetly mid engine cars. MR 2 has a small trunk behind the engine and don't confuse the boxster with the traditional Porsche rear engine air cooled cars

flyingscott

Fleet Admiral
No the MR2 and the Boxster are quite definetly mid engine cars. MR 2 has a small trunk behind the engine and don't confuse the boxster with the traditional Porsche rear engine air cooled cars

I owned an MR2 just toyotas version of the fiero. The question was a car equivelant to the mid engine corvette. The porche when optioned out goes close to the 100k mark. You need an equal car.

Last edited:

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral

I’m afraid you are wrong. The mr2 and the boxster are both mid engine. youre thinking of a 911.
Regardless of any performance levels. I gave you a handful of a large number of mid engine cars under 100k. Can’t say any mire than that.
I’ve concluded, that you perhaps just don’t know what you are on about...certainly when it comes to cars and propellers.

best we wrap all this up now. No more to discus.

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral

Exactly right.

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral
I owned an MR2 just toyotas version of the fiero. The question was a car equivelant to the mid engine corvette. The porche when optioned out goes close to the 100k mark. You need an equal car.

That wasn’t the question at all. You said that they were the first to make a mid engined car under 100k, unless you’ve edited your post. You then asked me to name any others. I did. Simple as that.

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral

As above.

flyingscott

Fleet Admiral
As above.

Unless the the MR2 wheels are in the middle of the car it is not mid engined. The engine is sideways and sits above the tires. I assumed you would mention an equivelant car The MR2 is out of production . So I will re-phrase my Question. They said it would not be possible to build a mid engine car with the performance of the Vet. So any car named has to be in the 500 hp and 4 second O-60 time. Must be under 100k None of the cars mentioned are competition to that car. I honestly did not think that you thought that the MR2 was a contender to the Vet. But hey you think the Enertia is better than the sharrow prop. I am going to leave you alone now because winding you up is to easy. Its like the supercharged energizer bunny. By the way ypur obsession with the enertia propeller is unhealthy. It is just a.propeller not a human being that has life changing properties.

GO SHARROW!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral
Unless the the MR2 wheels are in the middle of the car it is not mid engined. The engine is sideways and sits above the tires. I assumed you would mention an equivelant car The MR2 is out of production . So I will re-phrase my Question. They said it would not be possible to build a mid engine car with the performance of the Vet. So any car named has to be in the 500 hp and 4 second O-60 time. Must be under 100k None of the cars mentioned are competition to that car. I honestly did not think that you thought that the MR2 was a contender to the Vet. But hey you think the Enertia is better than the sharrow prop. I am going to leave you alone now because winding you up is to easy. Its like the supercharged energizer bunny. By the way ypur obsession with the enertia propeller is unhealthy. It is just a.propeller not a human being that has life changing properties.

GO SHARROW!!!!!!!!!!!

Boxster, cayman and alpine are all 4.0 seconds to 60. The cayman May be under 4 even. The noble definitely is.
jesus. This is getting worse for you. Even though you’ve changed the question, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.