13704 a41 prop nut

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,...... Welcome Aboard,....... I see a picture, but no question, nor explanation of why the lockin' castle washer isn't there,......

Dillle209

Cadet
Ayuh,...... Welcome Aboard,....... I see a picture, but no question, nor explanation of why the lockin' castle washer isn't there,......

Sorry but i have the old hub but i can’t get the hub out of the this prop. So my question was can i make this work somehow?

Attachments

• photo311219.jpg
    photo311219.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,..... Yer tryin' to use the new style lockin' washer, on an old style pressed in hubbed prop,.....

Not all props are made the same,.....

I'm movin' this thread to the Prop Forum for ya,....

Last edited:

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
Well If you told us exactly what waa going on we wouldnt be guessing . The prop in the picture is a pressed in hub and is not removable, the part above the prop is for the "Flo-Tork: style hub that fits into the back of the prop
flo-Torq-Callouts800x570.jpg

Scott06

Vice Admiral
Yeah you need a flo torq hub kit for your engine/prop combo what markings are on the prop and what engine or outdrive you trying to mount it on looks like you have some of the parts already may just need the Delrin sleeve? Just be careful the thrust washer that sits down on th prop shaft is differnt between pressed rubber hubs and the flo torq