Propeller with only TS 1070 19 stamping on it

tkms002

Seaman
I have a 3 blade stainless propeller on my merc 200efi and the only thing stamped on it is TS 1070 19. I know it is a 19P prop but I cannot for the life of me remember what manufacture or model it is. Anybody got a thought on this?
Thanks

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Take it to a prop shop, should know for sure about manufacturing brand and model. Are you having prop issues with current 19, are not satisfied with its water performance ?

Happy Boating

tkms002

Seaman
I originally had the boat propped with a 21 P merc aluminum prop. It ran ok with that but I could only get 52-5300 RPM out if it at WOT and lightly loaded. Switched to a 21p stainless (laser II) and that did not change so I went to this 19P prop. Still not much RPM at WOT difference. Now I raised the motor to the top set of holes(cav plate is about 1in above the bottom of the boat) and still no change in the RPMs but I have picked up more porpoising. I have trim tabs on it an have to run the motor all the way in and the tabs down a bit to keep it from porpoising above 1/2 throttle. I tried switching back to the aluminum prop but now it blows out when trying to get on plane. Soooo, I was trying to remember what prop I had so I know what I was starting with.

tkms002

Seaman
It is on a Glen-l Kingfisher. It is a 20ft home built wood/epoxy center console "bay boat".

Attachments

• photo291886.jpg
    photo291886.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0