2007 Sun Tracker party hut 30' replacement cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

PartyHut30

Cadet
I am looking to purchase a 2007 Sun tracker Party hut that is in great condition except for the canvas cover front and back. I have looked every where and even tried contacting sun tracker, but can't find OEM replacement covers for the 30' party hut models. Any ideas where to find or recommend a company to provide a custom cover would be greatly appreciated. This could be the difference of me purchasing the boat or not.

Thanks in advance!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Dow Canvas in Manitowoc Wisconsin was the OEM canvas company for Tracker. try them first.

PartyHut30

Cadet
I'm sorry but we don't have the ability to build those full enclosures any longer. I would suggest getting with a local canvas shop that could build you one.

Thanks,
Nathan

Nathan Warson
Customer Service Manager

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
well, there is your answer. not sure why they dont build them any more. they build everything from Bimini tops to circus tents.

MrJDL

Recruit
Image for clarification

I found a guy today named Joe at Canvas Unique in Goodlettsville, TN (from Bass Pro Shop's service center) that supposedly has made and can make the back canvas cover for a ~2006 Sun Tracker Party Hut 30'.

Last edited by a moderator:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Old, inactive thread. BTW - Any canvas shop can make a custom cover as long as you lay out enough dough.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.